Monday, December 7, 2015

Peru, Part 4

Here are all my posts about this trip.

These are photos from my time at the Alianza Arkana house in Yarinacocha, near Pucallpa, northern Peru. I look at these photos and think of amazing conversations and food...lots of bananas and avocados and tomatos! Lemongrass tea. And all kinds of cacao concoctions.





lucy's journal and mayan kin wheel


my clothes were seriously wet for two days after i washed them, due to the humidity














you can tell i came from brooklyn because of my baggus






starfruit tree :))








<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 beautiful luz-y luz saint lucy!! lucy, who is unique among my friends for her ability to make new friends and open her heart so completely every where she goes. 

2 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing!! It's got me lusting over this place. Also, whatever camera it is you were using. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sally! (It was a Canon Ae-1.)

      Delete