Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A few book updates

I have a new website for book-related news. See it here.

I also set up a TinyLetter. You can subscribe here.


I'll be doing some readings for the Ash Family in April:

4/8/19, Manhattan, New York: Barnes & Noble, Upper West Side

4/10/19, Brooklyn, New York: McNally Jackson Williamsburg, with Dinaw Mengestu

4/16/19, Durham, North Carolina: Regulator Book Shop

4/22/19, Cambridge, Massachusetts: Porter Square Books

5/6/19, Manhattan, New York: NYPL Young Lions


I hope to see you there!



Grand Pyrenees dogs that made it into the book.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Molly. In Writer's Digest you mention you are working on an "adulterous romance book." Can you give any details on that? I am currently working on the first draft of my first novel which also is a romance. Thanks!
    --Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    This is one of our best quality products and you can buy this products online which helps to relief pain,depression, heart attacks, cancer and more
    Email: info@buymushroomonline.com, visit our site buy mushroomonline.com
    buy mdma pills online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with all of the ideas you’ve presented in your post. They are quite effective and convincing. I appreciate your post. If you are familiar with Morse code but have not learned yet. Here is an article on 5 Reasons You Should Learn Morse Code. I hope this is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good posts, I think this is one of the best article here, Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome and entertaining article. I support you. Keep on writing Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! This is my first visit blog! Useful information, great. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your writing style content is awesome. keep it up! Nice one! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog posts are more interesting and impressive. This post was good.

    ReplyDelete